• Complaint and Claim Forms

    Citizen Complaint Form
    This form is used to file a complaint against a school, district program or district personnel

    Claim for Injury or Damage
    This form is used to request reimbursement for an injury or damage to personal property.  Recepits for reimbursement of any damages must accompany the form.

    Uniform Complaint
    This form is used to file a complaint alleging the occurrence of unlawful discrimination (such as discriminatory harassment, intimidation, or bullying) against any student, employee, or other person participating in district programs and activities, including, but not limited to, those programs or activities funded directly by or that receive or benefit from any state financial assistance, based on the person's actual or perceived characteristics of race or ethnicity, color, ancestry, nationality, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital, pregnancy, or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information, or any other characteristic identified in Education Code 200 or 220, Government Code 11135, or Penal Code 422.55, or based on his/her association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics  (5 CCR 4610)

    Williams Act Complaint
    This form is used to file a complaint pertaining to textbooks/instructional materials, teacher vacancy or misassignment or facility conditions.